Township of Denville
1 Saint Mary's Place
Denville, NJ 07834
Hours - 8am-4pm Monday-Friday
Public Works Office
140 Morris Ave.
Denville, NJ 07834
Office Hours 7am-3:30pm M-F
Recycling Center Hours
Sat. 8am-2pm & Sun. 10am-2pm
Primary Election is June 2, 2015.
Polls are open on that day between 6:00 AM and 8:00 PM
Please note the important deadlines for voting:
May 12th – Deadline to register to vote in the Primary election
May 26th – Deadline to apply by mail for a Mail-In ballot. Application must have been received by this date – postmarks do not apply.
June 1st (by 3:00 PM) – Deadline to Vote in Person at the Morris County Clerk’s Office
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Municipal Clerk’s office at (973) 625-8300
- Spring bear tips
- Reval Field Inspector names and photos
Appraisal Systems Reval Website
- You may have noticed some new signs around town, which identify Denville as a Stigma Free Community. The Township of Denville is a supporter of the STIGMA FREE Campaign. This is a state-wide program which aims to reduce the stigma associated with mental illness. The Township is dedicated to creating a culture wherein residents who have the disease feel supported by their community and neighbors and feel free to seek treatment for the disease without fear of stigma.
- Is your organization, club, group planning an event where food will be served? If so, you may need to obtain a temporary food permit from the Health Department prior to the event. Please read this document
- There are still some 100 Year Anniversary Year Books and Denvilleopoly Games left. Get one before they are all gone
- Is your organization, club or business planning an open house, fundraiser, celebration or any other type of event where food will be distributed to the public/ customers? If so, please read this guideline