Township of Denville
1 Saint Mary's Place
Denville, NJ 07834
Hours - 8am-4pm Monday-Friday
There has been a mistake in the blurbs sent to the newspapers regarding the Friends of the Library book sale this weekend. They state that the book sale will be held at the Senior Center, when in fact it will be held here at Town Hall.
- posted 6-18-2013
- June 17, 2013 – Denville Municipal and Morris County Officials pose in front of 27 Riverside Drive, which is one of the eleven homes being acquired and demolished as part of the Flood Hazard Mitigation Program Home Buy-Out Program. The Township was successful in obtaining a total of $3,677,887 in grants from FEMA, the State of New Jersey and Morris County to acquire and demolish these homes. No municipal funding is required to purchase any of the eleven homes. Demolition will commence on June 18, 2013 and be completed by late-July, early-August of the eight (8) homes acquired to date.
- posted 6-18-2013
- Until further notice the Recycling Center will not be accepting electronic items including : Televisions, monitors, computer towers, entertainment items etc.
We are working on a solution to accept these items as we have in the past.
Please visit this website for alternate solutions http://www.recyclingnj.com/recycle/electronics.html
- The Denville Municipal Alliance is asking for your participation in a survey to ensure that the programs being offered in our community are useful and targets the areas the community believes have a need. This survey is helpful in aquiring Municipal alliance Grant funds and needs to be completed as soon as possible.
- posted 5-22-2013
- Press Release - 2013 Grants (Road Paving, Downtown Improvements)
- posted 5-2-2013
- The following is a copy of the Township of Denville’s most recent Consumer Confidence Report (“CCR”) related to the water quality of the public water system. Besides being required to develop a formal CCR on a periodic basis, testing of the public water system is conducted multiple times each year in accordance with State law to ensure the public water system meets and exceeds established safe drinking water standards. It seems in the past several days, a telemarketing firm has been calling customers through the Township offering to test the water quality at your home. This telemarketing agency is not associated, affiliated or contracted with the Township of Denville to perform such testing. Furthermore, based upon the rigorous testing of water quality regularly conducted by the Township, it is our opinion that this service being offered by the telemarketing firm is redundant and unnecessary. If you have questions regarding the water quality after reviewing the attached report, please feel free to contact the Township Public Works at 973-625-8334 with any further questions.
Note …”our testing of the public water system does not extend to private wells.”