Township of Denville
1 Saint Mary's Place
Denville, NJ 07834
Hours - 8am-4pm Monday-Friday
Public Works Office
140 Morris Ave.
Denville, NJ 07834
Office Hours 7am-3:30pm M-F
Recycling Center Hours
Sat. 8am-2pm & Sun. 10am-2pm
- Summer Plus Camp info will be available March 16, 2015
- Due to the inclement weather anticipated from Winter Storm Juno, there will be no garbage collection on Tuesday, January 27, 2015. Tuesday’s route shall be collected on Friday, January 30, 2015. Thank you for your understanding.
PRESS RELEASE FOR GARDNER FIELD PLAYGROUND RENOVATION
At the October 1 Denville Recreation Committee, Mayor Tom Andes outlined the need to upgrade and renovate the Gardner Field Playground. Built in 1996 the playground has been a popular central location for Denville children, their friends and parents to meet and play. After 18 years of continuous use, weather and severe flooding the playground is in need of a complete renovation.
Brett Haddaway of Play Ventures, Inc. made a presentation to the committee of the many choices available of theme based playground equipment, the incorporation of ramps, bridges and steering wheels and tunnels as well as traditional equipment, such as slides and swings.
The first step in the project will be a public meeting to solicit input and ideas as to what Denville’s children and parents would like to see at the playground. A meeting will be held on Wednesday, February 4, 2015 in the Denville Municipal Building Community room, first floor at 7pm.
The Mayor, Town Council and Denville’s Recreation Committee look forward to the meeting and hearing ideas on rebuilding this important community asset.
- Updated Street and Zoning Maps are now available online
Mayor Thomas W. Andes has called a Special Budget Session to be held on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at approximately 10:15 a.m. immediately following the Denville Public Library Budget Presentation and breakfast. The meeting will be held in the Municipal Building Council Chambers, #1 St. Mary’s Place, Denville, NJ
Kathryn M. Bowditch, RMC Municipal Clerk
- Mayor Andes 2015 Re-Organization Speech
(The 2015 Winter/Spring Hub Times will be mailed out once printed and will also be available online)
- You may have noticed some new signs around town, which identify Denville as a Stigma Free Community. The Township of Denville is a supporter of the STIGMA FREE Campaign. This is a state-wide program which aims to reduce the stigma associated with mental illness. The Township is dedicated to creating a culture wherein residents who have the disease feel supported by their community and neighbors and feel free to seek treatment for the disease without fear of stigma.
- Is your organization, club, group planning an event where food will be served? If so, you may need to obtain a temporary food permit from the Health Department prior to the event. Please read this document
- Denville Fire Department Residential Knox-Box Program
- There are still some 100 Year Anniversary Year Books and Denvilleopoly Games left. Get one before they are all gone
- Is your organization, club or business planning an open house, fundraiser, celebration or any other type of event where food will be distributed to the public/customers? If so, please read this guideline