Township of Denville
1 Saint Mary's Place
Denville, NJ 07834
Hours - 8am-4pm Monday-Friday
Public Works Office
140 Morris Ave.
Denville, NJ 07834
Office Hours 7am-3:30pm M-F
Recycling Center Hours
Sat. 8am-2pm & Sun. 10am-2pm
THERE WILL BE NO GARBAGE PICK UP ON LABOR DAY, MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 1ST.MONDAY'S PICK UPS WILL BE DONE ON TUESDAY AND TUESDAY'S PICK UPS WILL BE DONE ON WEDNESDAY.THERE WILL BE NO METAL PICK UP ON WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 3RD.
- 2014 Kid's Triathlon Results
- The Township of Denville Health Department will be holding a free SMAC blood screening clinic on September 3, 2014 for any Denville resident age 18 and over. A complete blood count, blood sugar count, and lipid profile will be done. Fasting is required and you must get permission from your primary health care provider. Call for an appointment at 973-625-8300 x264. Maximum of 15 residents will be screened
What to do if you may have had contact with a bat?In recent years, bats have been the source of the majority of human rabies cases acquired in the United States. If you observe a bat in your bedroom or if you or your pet have had any physical contact with a bat, immediately leave the area where the exposure occurred and attempt to confine the bat by closing windows and doors. Notify the Animal Control Officer/Police Department as soon as possible to safely capture the bat and determine if testing for rabies is necessary. Do not release the bat to the outdoors or damage its head in any way. Please also report the exposure to the Health Department the next business day. For more information…
posted - 6-11-14
- Is your organization, club, group planning an event where food will be served? If so, you may need to obtain a temporary food permit from the Health Department prior to the event. Please read this document
The Denville Recreation Departments Lightning Policy for all Denville Recreational Facilities
At the FIRST sign of Thunder or Lightning, all players, coaches and fans must LEAVE the Play Field IMMEDIATELY. Seek safe shelter either in your car or in a building. The fields will reopen 30 minutes after the last flash of Lightning or Thunder clap has been seen or heard.
- Denville Fire Department Residential Knox-Box Program
- There are still some 100 Year Anniversay Year Books and Denvilleopoly Games left. Get one before they are all gone
Please take the time to view this very interesting video put together by the Denville Beautification Committee
- Is your organization, club or business planning an open house, fundraiser, celebration or any other type of event where food will be distributed to the public/customers? If so, please read this guideline