DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
The Township of Denville is currently seeking individuals to serve as part-time workers at the Department of Public Works.
Salary: $12.25/ hour
Max. 28 hours per week – flexible hours including weekends
1. Perform manual labor in Parks, Roads and Utilities Divisions of the Department of Public Works;
2. Perform manual labor in the recycle center with handling residents recycling;
3. Be able to interact with fellow employees, management and members of the public in a polite, courteous and professional manner; and
4. Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Minimum Job Requirements:
1. Must possess a valid New Jersey Driver’s License;
2. Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
Applications are available and must be submitted to the Administration Office, 1 St. Mary’s Place, Denville, New Jersey 07834 on or before August 6, 2020 at 4:00 P.M.
The Township of Denville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified employees will be given full consideration.