| To avoid paying interest, please pay by due date.
Water charges are as follows:
- Water, Sewer and Garbage bills are mailed quarterly.
- Payments are due 30 days after the billing date.
- Interest will accrue after a 5 day grace period.
- Payments must be made by cash, check or money order. Credit cards are accepted Online Only.
- All prior year balances for water & sewer charges are subject to tax sale which could result in a lien being placed on your property.
- Garbage charges are $80.00/quarter for a single family residence.
- Sewer charges are $106.00/quarter for most single family residences.
- Commercial properties are charged sewer based on the size of the water meter plus flow (water consumption).
- → 0-6,000 gallons included in $30.00 minimum charge
- Over 6,000 gallons is $5.95 per thousand gallons
Trash collection is scheduled twice weekly as follows: