NOTICE: 1st QUARTER BILLS WILL BE MAILED BY FEBRUARY 10
DUE DATE IS - MARCH 15
|973-625-8300 ext. 274|
|Office Hours 8-4 M-F|
NEW WATER RATES ARE IN EFFECT SINCE FIRST QUARTER 2011
PROPOSED INCREASE IN WATER CONSUMPTION CHARGES
To avoid paying interest, please pay by due date.
- Water, Sewer and Garbage bills are mailed quarterly.
- Payments are due 30 days after the billing date.
- Interest will accrue after a 5 day grace period.
- Payments must be made by cash, check or money order. Credit cards are not accepted.
- All prior year balances for water & sewer charges are subject to tax sale which could result in a lien being placed on your property.
- Garbage charges are $80.00/quarter for a single family residence.
- Sewer charges are $106.00/quarter for most single family residences.
- Commercial properties are charged sewer based on the size of the water meter plus flow (water consumption).
- → 0-6,000 gallons included in $30.00 minimum charge
- Over 6,000 gallons is $5.95 per thousand gallons
Trash collection is scheduled twice weekly as follows:
North of U.S. Hwy 46 - Tuesday & Friday
- South of U.S. Hwy. 46 - Monday & Thursday
- Collection begins at 6 A.M.
- Each household is permitted two 30 gallon containers and one bulky item per pick-up.
- Construction material must fit into a can
- There is no pick up on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
|Water Quality Reports|